Saturday, October 20, 2007

Feeling Bad

I'm sick. I was sick a couple days last week, and it's back this weekend. It's just the standard head cold with a cough kicker, but it means that I don't really get to enjoy my only days off of the week. I got some Chinese herbal medicine from the pharmacy downstairs. It's supposed to help with my cough. It's basically a box of ketchup packets filled with a sticky, syrupy brown goop. It tastes a bit like melted Ricola cough drops, and I'm supposed to eat them with warm water. I suppose they're helping, but that doesn't help my pyroclastic mucous flow or my pounding head or my achy joints.

Also, I woke up with bug bite (spider bites?) on my arms and shoulder and face. What kid of bulls**t is that? I hope tomorrow is better.

3 Comments:

Blogger Rich said...

We love ya Joe. Do you want me to send you some real medicine?

October 21, 2007 at 3:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's not the spider bites you have to worry about. Don't let those chickens in the markets bite you--you might get the avian flew or something really serious.

Uncle Matt

October 22, 2007 at 7:41 PM  
Blogger Joe W. said...

Ha ha. Avian 'flew', good one.

October 24, 2007 at 2:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home