Thursday, January 31, 2008

Thai Bound.

Just three more days until my Chinese New Year's vacation, and it can't come soon enough. The weather here in Linko is dreadful, it's been cold and rainy all week. I have had enough of work lately, and I've had enough of sitting around in my apartment because I don't want to drive my motorcycle through the rain or wind.

So in three days, Luke, Mike, Willie and I will be getting on a jet and flying here:



One picture's all you get until I get back, but a quick Google Image Search for 'Krabi, Thailand' or 'Railay Beach' will yield similarly astonishing views. Yes, I'll be relaxin' to the maxin' on the beach, beer and book in hand, and watching the waves. Maybe I'll head to Pei Pei Island for a day, or ride an elephant. I don't know, but I'm sure as hell going to relax and enjoy myself.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Rich said...

Be sure to take and post a lot of pictures. Our weather has been beautiful; snow, low teens or single digit temps, overcast skys. We have not reason to go to the sunny beach ;)

February 1, 2008 at 2:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uh vacation from what?? You teach ! That in and of itself is a vacation!
Have fun Joe- get rots and rots of pictures
YFU tom

February 15, 2008 at 4:16 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home