Thursday, April 17, 2008

Still Here

I've been neglecting this blog for a while. Stuff has been happening as usual, but I just haven't felt like writing about it.

I went to a cool concert in Kenting Park on Taiwan's South coast, and I had an awesome time (pictures soon.) I've been trying to come up with some supplementary work after Hess basically left me high and dry in some ways, and I've been feeling pretty healthy now that the weather has gotten warmer.

Also, there's a lot of internet buzz about Yahoo! Live, a web app that lets you have video conference style chats with anyone with a webcam and a Yahoo account. No Skype or other software necessary. It might be a cool way to chat with people back home. I'll see if I can get it up and running and then post my username here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home