Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Delinquency / Visitor

I'm posting from work because Luke and I have a delinquent internet bill out (which I subsequently lost.) I'm working to restore it, and getting back to my downloading of American shows that I miss. It's hard to know what is and isn't a bill when it's all in Chinese, and it's even harder to pay the one bill that isn't payable at the local 7-11.

In other news, Uncle Robert (Chicken Legs) Wyszynski is coming for a visit on December 8th. We will be riding a rickshaw through the black market (oh it's real) and into snake alley, where we will buy snake potions from gypsey pirates to enhance our respective vitalities. All of you in our family can expect shrunken heads and elephant tusks for Christmas.

Anyone who wants something from Taiwan should let me know, as I was going to try to send some small stuff back with him (therefore, no Uncle Tom, I can't get you that collection of Samurai swords.) And if you're feeling generous, I've linked my Amazon wishlist to the right, with books and DVDs and other small stuff that you can send me or not send me. I will try to teleconference in to the Wyszynski family Christmas party if Rich and Shoe can coordinate the technical aspect in Ohio.

Happy Thanksgiving!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Susie Q said...

Hi Joey!! WE MISS YOU and will for sure see what your dad and Uncle John can do about getting you hooked up to our Christmas party on Sat. 12/22 @ 5:00 to listen to Billy, Andy, Paul and Patrick gobbling down my delicious meatballs upon their arrival - I think last year it took them only about 5 minutes to devour them, so don't be late or you might miss them!

Glad Uncle Robert will be getting to see you - so you can't say you haven't seen any family - even if he is a Chicken Legs!

Take good care!!! XOXOXOXO

November 22, 2007 at 9:57 AM  
Blogger Rich said...

This blog seems to be written at the genius level. Would it be possible for you to be a bit more pedestrian so that the rest of the family can understand what it is that you are saying.

November 29, 2007 at 12:04 AM  
Anonymous RENT BUENOS AIRES said...

Oh my God!!

July 19, 2011 at 4:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home